Love Rara Ltd Cancellation Policy
1. To confirm your booking, a non-refundable payment that has been discussed with Love Rara should be made and returned along with booking form. Payment can be made by via PayPal or bank transfer. Please be advised when holding a date and choosing a character that character changes may occur due to staff illness, holidays or staff departures, etc. Unfortunately these things cannot always be foreseen, but Love Rara will ensure that we deliver a high quality service and will be sure to accommodate these circumstances.
2. A maximum number of attendees per party is set. This varies depending on the activity you book. Please contact Love Rara for details. Customers should confirm the number of party attendees on the booking form to ensure an appropriate food order can be placed (where applicable). Changes of more than 2 attendees should be communicated to the Love Rara in writing 7 days before the party.
3. The Manager reserves the right to refuse an application or cancel a booking for reasons that are out of our control (e.g. unforeseen circumstances, adverse weather, staff illness). Love Rara will not incur any liability from refusal or cancellation. Any payment made by the hirer will be refunded in full.
4. Full Payment must be made within 7 Days prior to the party, otherwise Love Rara have the right to cancel your booking.
5. Cancellation by the hirer must be received in writing at least 7 days in advance of the party. If the hirer gives less than 7 days’ notice of cancellation or fails to call us and cancel by the appropriate method, no refund will be made. If the party needs to be rearranged due to ill health, a doctor’s certificate must be produced and a refund will be approved, less £30 administrative fee and non-refundable deposit.
6. The hirer shall ensure that all those attending the party comply with Love Rara’s Rules and regulations (which is available from the Centre Management team and can be found on our website under Terms and Conditions). The hirer is liable to Love Rara for any breach of Love Rara’s rules and regulations and is responsible for all those attending the party.
7. Parents / guardians must inform Love Rara of any children attending with food allergies at the point of booking or up to 7 days in advance of the party. (If applicable with the package booked)
8. We aim to arrive at your party 5-10 minutes before your event begins to allow us to set up. If for any reason we are running late your party leader will phone you on the number provided on the booking form to inform you of the situation and will make up the time where possible. Please note the entertainment is booked on the time slots on the booking form.
9. Formal complaints: if you have a complaint after your party is held please contact us ASAP in writing attention of Zara Grant, this is so that we can deal with your complaint in the appropriate method and hopefully resolve the problem this can be done via email email@example.com
10. Love Rara hold a no bullying policy if any of your guests are rude or harass any of our staff we have the right to terminate the event and leave the premises immediately, without refund, to ensure our staff’s safety.